Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Great Wedding in Sonoma

As I mentioned in my last post, last weekend was pretty crazy, but I had been looking forward to photographing this beautiful wedding for some time. With the ceremony being performed at Jack London State Historical Park in Glen Ellen, I knew the backdrop was going to be absolutely stunning. Alex and Sierra Levine married in the Old Winery Ruins which sit in front a vineyard. Beautiful! With a quick break between portraits following the ceremony and the reception, we headed to the Veterans Hall for the celebration. As a photographer, you just can't go wrong with a gorgeous bride, handsome groom, and couple adorable kiddies running around.

Thank you Sierra and Alex for choosing me to photograph your special day. You have a great family and had a beautiful wedding. I hope you're having a wonderful honeymoon. Here's a sneak peak at your wedding images.




































































No comments: