Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Preliminary

Patrick, the owner of Beautiful Places met me at a house on "Billionaire's Row" above Auberge du Soleil in Rutherford to scope out the property and do some preliminary photographing as we wait for the interior of the house to be complete. For one, he wanted to make sure we captured the gorgeous fall colors of the vineyards below, and secondly Patrick was determined to find a good angle to photograph the whole house, as it is perched on a cliff.

I can't wait to photograph this house. Facing westbound the afternoon sun just beams into the house skipping over an infinity pool and spa. Equipped with an outdoor kitchen, paths that run around the house, and a view to kill for, this property is just eye candy for a photographer.

On the way home I had to stop and photograph a few beautiful fall scenes as the sun was setting. Taking advantage of being able to just stop and venture from the car is a must these days when I'm alone and not packing baby. I'll post the completed projected in a couple weeks when I return to the property.























No comments: