Sunday, November 8, 2009

Indigo's Back in the Studio

Little Miss Indigo Nova came to my house again for a newborn photo shoot. Due to the lack of natural light pouring into my house, I resorted to studio lighting and am happy with the results. This shoot lasted almost five hours. Well actually, it was about 45 minutes of shooting and just over four hours of feeding, soothing, changing dirty diapers, and all that other good stuff that goes along with caring for a newborn. Meanwhile, me and Ruthie (Indigo's Mamma) stayed busy chit chattin' away. As I've mentioned before, photographing babies is a complete learning curve for me, and I learned so much during this session. Thanks Ruthie and Indigo for being good sports. Here's an insight into the shoot.




















4 comments:

Ruethee said...

These are great!! I can't believe you got some of these in between her fussiness! Awesome job, once again.

P.S. I'd apologize about the pee, but it got all over me this time!

P.P.S. Sorry about all the poo! :P

monkeymom said...

Shes such a lil dollface, great pics!

Unknown said...

Yeah, that's my niece. What a doll. Thanks for taking such great pics of her and her mom.

Also, I really loved the pics you took at the delivery. Lovely.

Erin

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls!!