Monday, April 12, 2010

Back to The Network

Well, it's been a crazy, hectic, and very satisfying past month helping Christian get his store up and running while balancing my biz and mamahood.  I've hardly taken any photos of Milo since his "special" 10 month photo shoot, but I did have a surprisingly smooth full day shoot that I brought him to several days ago.  For the first time Milo came with me for a nine hour assignment.  Switching from carrying him in the carrier, having him crawl around on the floor, hanging with Lorna, and snoozing in the stroller, we pulled it off.  He was so well behaved and a super trooper.

The property me and my little assistant photographed was so cool.  There was an eclectic hodge-podge of different interior design styles.  The living room was a sort of gothic theme space with a fireplace mantle that was a reproduction of a detail from a famous Gaudi building, but right around the corner, a kitchen painted heritage green had country charm written all over it.  The two outbuildings placed next to the main house with a round-about cobble stone driveway reminded me of a little scene from France.  Statues and pillars adorned the backyard surrounding the pool, reminisent of old Italy.  What a fun place.

I look forward to getting back into the groove of things and finding the time for social networking.



















No comments: