Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Love 'em

I absolutely love the new sample flush  mount album I got in recently.  It's a beautiful hand crafted, split-tone leather, 11x14 book showcasing one of my favorite weddings.

Flush mount albums are when the images are designed on the album page which give a very modern impression.  All these albums are hand made in the USA using the finest materials and binding techniques.  The album company, Finao, is recognized in the industry for there green efforts, recycling whenever possible, using recycled materials, and doing away with old processes that are harmful to the environment while still retaining quality and longevity of the product.  I really like that about them.

There are endless options of cover materials and book sizes to accommodate every couples individual style.  Each book is presented in eco-friendly handmade recycled pineapple paper, wrapped with mulberry leaf ribbon, and dried flowers or leaf skeletons.  I love these handmade creations.

If you would like to check out this sample album in person, give me a call and we'll set up a time to get together.  I'll be sharing other product samples as they arrive too.








No comments: