Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Gift of a Family Portrait

Something as small as a photo can be a priceless gift and around the holidays I'm reminded of how family photos are truly little treasures.  Every year my family and friends receive family photos I've taken throughout the year and I know that they will be enjoyed for generations to come.

When I was a child, and even today, one of my favorite things to do is go through the boxes and boxes of photographs my mom has collected over the years of her childhood, my grandparents lives, and my childhood.  It means so much to be able to have this window into the past.  This is why I'm such an advocate for providing proof prints to my all my clients.

I had the pleasure of photographing the Rosenberg family this fall who have made it a tradition to include a family portrait with their Christmas cards.  The gift of a photo is priceless so consider this for your own family or giving the gift of a photo session.


No comments: