Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflections...2010

As I sit here on New Year's Eve night awaiting the arrival of our new baby girl and with Milo sound asleep in the next room, I can't help but to tear up as I begin writing this post.  Not that I'm sad, yah, maybe I'm a little hormonal, but just totally caught up in reflecting about my past year.  Mostly thinking about being a mother and being a wife.  Being part of a total unit.  Nobody ever told me that I would fall completely in love with my ever growing baby, that the rest of life would be lived with the quest of making his a better one (in a good way).  Nobody ever said to me that my husband would become this amazing man who's the greatest father.  And looking back, I'm just in awe with who we've become.

Even though our little girl is nearly here, I can barely see what the future holds.  All I know is my heart is already bursting at the seams and that to gain a whole new being that I will surely fall in love with is almost unbearable.  The year two thousand and ten has been a challenge yes, but has been the greatest, most rewarding year of my life.

Here's a favorite photo of my rapidly growing little boy Milo from each month this past year.

Happy New Year all!!!!

January, 2010

February, 2010

March, 2010

April, 2010

May, 2010

June, 2010
July, 2010

August, 2010

September, 2010

October, 2010

November, 2010

December, 2010

No comments: