Thursday, February 24, 2011

Buckets & Baskets, Hats & Bows

I love trying out new things when it comes to photographing my little baby girl.  With safety and comfort always my first priority, placing her in little buckets and baskets adorned with little bows and hats is quite fun.  Shopping for these adorable props can sometimes be an obsession for me.  It's not easy to find the perfect vessel to put a baby in and I will often leave shops empty handed.  It's got to be the right size, not too big, not to small, the right color, the right material, and the right price.  I'm lucky to have some great home consignment shops in town, such as Plain Jane's, to collect such props.  For hats and bows, it's Etsy, and a the children's consignment shop, the Sandbox also here in Sonoma.










No comments: