Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sonoma Event Studio

I'm excited to share with you that Sonoma has a new event studio, The Collection, which I am a proud member of.  It is a common space shared by top wedding industry vendors in the area and is used by brides and grooms as a one stop shop for all their planning needs.  The doors opened at the beginning of January and I've been excited to be a part of the studio's start up.

It's a wonderful spot to meet with clients and has a vintage warm glow to the space.  Located in a historic downtown building, bricks are revealed in the interior, complimented by the oversized wooden table and massive cabinets holding vintage bottles, decorative crafts, and vendor binders.  Clients are greeted with cookies and refreshments and we are all provided a comfortable place to sit and chat.  I had my first meeting with clients in the space this week and the experience was stellar and had exceeded my expectations.  My portfolio books now live at The Collection and I look forward to using the space throughout the year.













No comments: