Thursday, March 17, 2011

59 Days

Well, my sweet little girl Leda turned 2 months old today.  Fifty-nine days to be exact.  For those who follow my blog, you know I like to celebrate my children every month with a special photo shoot.  Today also doubled as St. Patty's day so I attempted to incorporate green into the shot.  After a failed attempt at threading green flowers to a piece of fabric to suspend from the ceiling during Milo's nap (sometimes I'm a little too ambitious, not very realistic), I resorted to making butterfly wings out of the flowers.  Not what I had originally envisioned, but it turned out pretty cute anyway.  I love the little purple umbrella my mom picked up for me at a Renaissance fair in Florida.

Happy 2 months on this planet Leda, and Happy St. Patty's day to you all!


No comments: