Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sonoma Newborn Photography- Bonding with Massage

This week, I had the pleasure of doing a small assignment for my friend and Certified Massage Therapist extraordinaire, Regina Gregor.  She will be offering an infant massage class beginning in April and came to me to capture some images that illustrate her craft.  In this case, my home was a one stop shop for Regina.  We were able to use my little Leda for the shoot and it was her first official modeling session.

Infant massage is such a wonderful way to bond with your baby and has so many physical benefits.  I was able to take a course when Milo was three months old and I learned a lot about how to massage his little body.  To this day, I have lotion on his changing table and from time to time massage his legs and feat.  He really enjoys it.  If you're interested in a class, go to Regina's site and contact her for more information.

No comments: