Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sonoma Commercial Photography ~ I Had To

It's not very often that you'll find me running to homes to photograph them just for fun, but when I heard about this very special project, I had to check it out.  I actually went specifically to photograph the nursery for an up and coming blog (more on this later), but when I arrived I was overwhelmed by the incredible talent of Jon Reiter Fine Home Building and the interior design folks from The Interior Design Society, Wine Country that I just had to take a few snaps.  There were so many fun vignettes to photograph and each space was very unique.  I literally had 15 minutes on day one, then returned the next morning for 30 minutes.  Not much time at all!

Jon Reiter's design is inspired by European farmhouses and in fact, a good amount of the structural reclaimed material was collected in the south of France.  The Interior Design Society puts together a showcase home when they find home that is a good fit and this is the first that they have done in 4 years.  Wow, what talent!  These designers did a fabulous job with the space.  I soooo wish I could have spent more time there.








About the photos:

1, 2, & 3- Girls bedroom designed by Suzanne Morrison of Joyful Surroundings Home Staging and Interior Design and Martha Channer of MC2 The Science of Design

4- Great Room designed by Julia Bombardier CID

5- Exercise/ Yoga Room designed by Suzanne Morrison of Joyful Surroundings Home Staging and Interior Design and Martha Channer of MC2 The Science of Design

6-  Laundry Room (converted to garden room) designed by Kerry Klein of Country Cottages

8- Great Room designed by Julia Bombardier CID

9, & 10- Kitchen designed by Nancy Cooper of Cooper Kitchens and Baths

No comments: