Friday, August 19, 2011

Sonoma Portrait Photographer | Another Month Gone By

It's so bittersweet seeing my babies grow up so fast!  Milo is growing into his own.  He's basically moved on from baby to boy in a blink of an eye.  This months milestones include him having full on conversations and telling stories, riding his bike (really fast), and big boy potty time.  Leda, oh Leda, I can not believe she is already seven months.  She is the sweetest little spitfire I've ever met.  I see so much of me in her and am just bracing myself for what lies ahead especially once she master's this crawling thing (any day now).  Kiddo's!  I sure love 'em.

Well, as you know every month I like to do a "special" photo shoot of the kids.  I've been so busy that I wasn't able to do something on their Month Days, but non-the-less, I'd like to share some recent favorites.










No comments: