Monday, August 29, 2011

Sonoma Wedding Photographer | Kenwood Gardens | Susana & Loren Part 2

When I first got the call from Susana back in April, she flattered me by saying that she'd already booked a photographer, but loved my work so much that she had to have me photograph her wedding.  No pressure, right!  When she described to me what she and Loren had planned for their wedding, I knew it was going to be a fun party.

In El Salvador, where Susana is from, performers work the crowd to get the party atmosphere going.  That is why Susana and Loren decided to have a mascarade reception which included a stilt walker, juggler,  table lady, masks, boas, and beads.  So much fun!  I haven't seen grandparents dance their booties off like that, ever.  Some of my favorite highlights from the reception was the desert table, Catalystarts performing group, the photo booth, and everyone getting down to play Limbo.  This was one lively party and I'm thrilled that they asked me to cover it.

























No comments: