Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to my little Boo!!!

One year ago today I had just given birth to my beautiful daughter Leda.   I just sat in the room at Sonoma Valley Hospital thinking how crazy it is that I had just gone through my second pregnancy and am now holding my second child.  I couldn't believe that my son was already a year and a half and that I was now a mother of two.  Where did that time go.  Well, here I am a year later and in complete disbelief that my baby girl is now a toddler (sniff sniff).  It seriously flew by.

I've always loved the idea of a cake smash to commemorate a first birthday, so when I thought of what I should do for Leda's special photoshoot today I couldn't pass up the opportunity to do one of our own.  The outfit may be a bit over the top, but you have to admit, it's pretty damn cute.  She was so lady like in the beginning, just picking the little jellies off the top of the cake, but before I knew it she was sticking her foot in the cake.  So much fun.

Happy birthday to my little Boo!














No comments: