Monday, August 2, 2010

A Little Trip to Oregon

This past week Milo, and I took a trip up to Sunriver, Oregon for a family reunion.  Four generations of my mom's side of the family, The Talbot's, get together every three years at different locations throughout the country for some good old fun, bonding, and reuniting.  This is the first time I've been since I was 12 years old and it was pretty neat seeing all my seconds and greats that I haven't seen in almost two decades, as well as my immediate family that I see on a more regular basis.  I didn't have too much time for picture taking while being in mama role, but here are some of my favorites from the drive up, our hikes, and bicycling around Sunriver's property.

That's most of my entire family (my mom's side).


The Sacramento River starts as a spring coming out of the mountain in Mt. Shasta city.  This was taken about 1/4 mile away from the source


Taking a break from driving and having fun at Lake Siskiyou.

Mount Shasta looking from the North off Highway 97.



Newberry National Volcanic Park, Oregon

Renting a cruiser and trailer for Milo was so much fun.

No comments: