Monday, December 13, 2010

Short, Sweet, & Oh La La

The final edits of Martin and Veronica's beautiful wedding are complete.  They were such a joyous couple to photograph.  I've known Martin and Veronica for several years and it's always special photographing people I know.  Although it was only a short three hours photographing them on their wedding day, there was so much love to capture, a beautiful traditional ceremony at St. Leo's Church, and an hour of creating intimate portraits of just the two of them following the ceremony.

After leaving St. Leo's we embarked on a journey to Cornerstone Gardens.  If you follow my blog you know this is one of my favorite locations to photograph portraits.  The gardens are full of fun elements and every time I go a different type of image is created.  Martin and Veronica had such a good time being with each other and playing with the elements, which was a blast to document.

Some of my favorite moments were of Martin's sweet daughter Angelina, the beautiful backdrop behind St. Leo's, the gorgeous hue of purple, and flowers by Natasha's Designs.

Congratulations Martin and Veronica!!!
























No comments: