Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Month Days Kiddos

It's that time again.  Leda has reached her half year mark at 6 months, while Milo is now 2 years and 2 months old.  As I do every month, I set up some special scenes capturing my kiddos in all there glory.  One of my favorite photos of Milo is from his special 6 month portrait session and I even have a 16x20 of it hanging on my wall.  So for Leda this month I wanted to replicate that shot that way I'd have side-by-side wall portraits.  I love seeing the similarities and differences!  For Milo, I have to be innovative these days.  He will hardly sit in one place for too long, so my solution, wash the dog.  Tiny (dog) loves playing in the hose, and Milo really enjoyed spraying her down.

Please note: no animals or children where hurt during this shoot.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this picture.