Saturday, February 6, 2010

Aaah, the Beach!

It's been a while since our last time taking a day outing as a family. Escaping from my home and home office was a necessity. I've been jamming for the last few weeks to catch up on all my business ventures so that when Christian takes over the store in a month, I have a steady workflow on a clean slate. Anyway, I needed to get out of here. So, to the beach we went.

We took Tiny, our sweet puppy, loaded her in the wagon with Milo and headed to Bodega Bay. Wew! What an adventure it is going to the beach with both dog and baby. Tiny is terrified of the waves and was curling up on the blanket as close to us as possible, and Milo was enthralled by the sand. Forget keeping it out of his mouth, eyes, ears, and pants. Sand was everywhere. Non the less we had a great time.









No comments: